Plant based, whole food healthy not lose of love children
April 10, 2017
PBWF is a vegetarian-focused diet. Helps to prevent allergic reactions of the baby and keeps the baby healthy in the long run. Enthusiastic and wise.
For parents Of course, what you want the baby to eat it. We must be sure that this is the best thing. The safest Provides complete nutritional value. However, food that causes infants and young children often allergic reactions. Usually a simple diet. Nearly every body that we eat every day, such as milk, beans, wheat flour, egg white, seafood or processed foods, both chemicals and contaminants in the food is another problem for many parents. You have children in infancy from 6 months to young. The question is how can we avoid foods that cause allergies? And how do you know which foods are safe? Does not cause allergic reactions. And what kind of baby food should be replaced to give the baby complete nutrition.
One of the solutions to the food allergies in children who are most discussed is eating food. Whole food (PBWF), which is a guideline for a vegetarian diet. Vegetable or cereal grains are not extracted. No abrasion And no privatization Parents can start giving their children a PBWF in a number of ways starting at the age of 6 months. In addition to PBWF, babies can help prevent allergies and help keep them healthy over the long term. PBWF also helps kids become more enthusiastic and intelligent.
Why should the baby start eating PBWF since young?
1. PBWF puts the baby at risk of food allergies decreased. The PBWF diet or vegetarian diet is essentially in close proximity to nature. Means to reduce eating disorders that cause allergic reactions. Be it meat, seafood, processed foods or wheat flour, children who eat PBWF will have allergic problems. And the problem with the digestive system is less.
2. Food in the PBWF category contains very small amounts of allergens. When infants over 6 months of age should start eating PBWF because they contain less allergens than common foods such as brown rice or grated brown rice mixed with fruits and vegetables such as carrots, bananas or pumpkins.
3. PBWF Be healthy within 4 weeks only. Journal of Pediatrics in the United States states that Children who consume plant nutrients are essentially in close proximity to natural foods. The Whole Foods group focuses on fruits and vegetables. (Plant-based, Whole food has lower blood pressure and weight. As well, the cholesterol level is in better condition in just 4 weeks.
4. Eating PBWF contributes to children with higher IQ than average. According to a 1980 study by nutritionists from New Medical Center. England in Boston, United States, researchers have measured the IQ of children who eat vegetarian meals. And found that children who eat vegetarian. Including children who eat less meat, but eat more vegetables have 116 average IQ, which is higher than the average of the average person.
5. Eating PBWF children have a proportionate shape. According to a study published in the American Journal of Children's Diseases in the 1990s, it was found that after 2 years of 2-year longitudinal studies in 6-18 year-olds, 2, 272 students found that vegetarian students were more skinny than 2, although eating PBWF had many advantages.
Many parents are still concerned that eating these foods may put them at risk for malnutrition. However, eating PBWF does not require the child to eat meat at all. Just reduce the amount of meat and processed foods to less. And eat more vegetables, fruits and cereals. In addition, eating PBWF is not limited to green leafy vegetables. If you eat a variety of vegetables and grains. The child will receive a variety of nutrients and complete. For example Pea, peanut, bean, lentil, carbohydrates from whole grains, especially brown rice. And fat from olive avocado nuts (nut) seeds
1. Formula A nourishes the baby. Pumpkin contains vitamin A and carotene. This helps nourish the eyes and make the vision in the less well light. If you eat brown rice mixed with pumpkin. In addition to the children will receive many types of B vitamins from grated brown rice. It also helps nourish your baby's eyes with it.
2. Formula B stimulates the baby's digestive system. If your child has problems with the digestive system. Try to eat brown rice mixed with carrots. Because eating carrots helps the baby have a better digestive system. When mixing carrots with grated brown rice, which consists of high fiber. It stimulates the digestive system of the baby to multiply.
3. Formula C strengthens the baby. Bananas are rich in three types of natural sugars: Fructose, Sucrose and Glucose, resulting in energy from natural sugars. In addition, carbohydrates in bananas are energy-efficient carbohydrates. When you eat crushed brown rice mixed with banana, the child will get the full energy of carbohydrates.
If your parents want babies 6 months and up to babies, start eating PBWF for safety and let your baby get the nutrients it needs. Before choosing a PBWF product or food for a child, make sure that the food or supplements are not extracted, abraded and processed. It must also be 100% organic. Before choosing a PBWF product or food for a child, make sure that the food or supplements are not extracted, abraded and processed. It must also be 100% organic. Before choosing a PBWF product or food for a child, make sure that the food or supplements are not extracted, abraded and processed. It must also be 100% organic.
You can also read the same article in the mentioned url : http://www.bangkokbiznews.com/news/detail/729034